Thursday, April 23, 2020

beginning again

My private journey begins today.  I'm going to take my meds and I'm going to weigh myself and I'm going to write down everything I eat.  I'm going to try to go outside and touch nature and let myself be healed by God's beautiful love letter of creation.

Wednesday Morning (July-April 22)
- Coffee
- Pills (thyroid, cholesterol, Vit. C, D, B, Fish Oil, and Iron) taken with orange, lemon, strawberry infused water
-1 c. frozen strawberry, mango, banana with 3/4 c. whole milk in a smoothie

* morning washed face with nutrigena acne face wash, followed with toner, and moisurizer.
*started tracking food on My Fitness Pal

Wednesday Lunch
-fruit infused water
-1 1/2 cup leftover rigatoni

Wednesday snack
-5 chocolate chips

Wednesday dinner
-1 cup roasted in butter brussel sprouts
-1 cup white rice
-1 cup poppyseed chicken
-fruit infused water

Wednesday snack
-diet dr. pepper
-small bowl of popcorn

HIGHLIGHT: Buying new hammock cover, and 3 azelias, 2 hydrangias, and a rosemary plant.

Movement-I planted 4 plants, moved the hammock frame up a hill and set it up with my new cover, and watered my freshly planted plants! 

I'll have to plant the other 2 tomorrow.

Awkwardly, I got overheated to the point of nautia digging the 4th hole.....I'm really out of shape.....but after cooling down and having some water I was able to finish the ones I had started.

Small victory:  Audrey baked huge gourmet chocolate chip cookies (she does this about every week once or twice).  Audrey is an amazing cookie maker!  I was full from dinner, but wanted to eat one....I resisited the urge, becasue if I ate the cookie, I'd have to have milk to go with it and our milk is whole, because that is all my kids will drink.  So the monster cookie and milk would have been 350 calories.

I did feel the need for a snack while we watched Survivor so I had a small bowl of popcorn with a Diet Dr. Pepper.  This is only 53 calories!  So I ended my day with 89 leftover calories....and if I had indulged I would have been 208 calories over budget.


In May.....add exericse

No comments:

Post a Comment